Augmented Reality for a Zombie board game...
Z or Alive Cie was looking for a diferentiator for their new board game, Z first Impact. Their main objective was to position themselves as an innovative actor of the gaming market. Thay also wanted to enrich their game with 3D viewers that would be integrated in the Game Play.
The first step of this project has been to allow users to view 3D augmented reality scenes thank's to physical cards that are provided with the game board.
Watch an illustration here.
- 3D content creation (modeling, animation, texturing)
- 3D viewers integration to physical cards already exisiting
- 10 augmented reality screenplay
- Allowed a great differenciation with other board game competitors
- Creates an interactive experience for users
- Board game improvement with digital items.