Creating an augmented reality system for an interactive movie
Touchline Interactive took part of the interactive movie presented by the production studio Film06 and the society Highlands Technology Solutions at the 2016 Cannes Movie Festival.
The project aimed to interact with the audience given it the liberty of making choices influencing on the scenario it will watch.
Touchline Interactive integrated the project to enable the audience to watch what happens beyond the scenery. With a virtual reality system, the audience sees on a mobile device a scene that is happening beyond main screen.
- Development of an augmented reality system
- Displaying a second scene on mobile device
- Integrating the system in the main application
- Adapting behavior on IOS and Android
- Project management, support and assistance