The Metropole of Nice Côte d’Azur commissioned our services to implement Augmented Reality in informative brochures for the Innovative City Exposition of 2014. We were charged with adding interactive AR features to engage visitors, increase dwell time and make the event memorable.
We approached the mission with our creativity and technological experience to make our client’s exhibit stand out by its uniqueness. To do this we integrated a visually stunning and immersive game related to the topic (smart GPS-located trash collectors for the city of Nice).
For the rest of the brochure, we made it possible for visitors to visualize videos thanks to interactive print media. The event as well as our client’s exhibit were a great success, the Augmented Reality features compelling people to stay by the exhibit, interact with the technology, view the videos and read the brochure
- Integration of Augmented Reality on an existing brochure
- Interactive and informative game revolving around the exhibit’s topic
- Interactive print allowing users to view a dozen promotional videos for local start-ups
- End-to-end service from conception to delivery as well as technical support during the event
- Increase dwell time
- High visitor engagement
- Additional interactive content
- More interest in the topic & brochure
- Greater emotional responses
- Successful & memorable exhibit